Tuesday, July 14, 2009

RBMA Workshop review


Last night, the much heralded Redbull Music Academy, held a music production workshop at downtown Detroit's River's Edge Grille. Among the highly anticipated software presenters were Mike Huckaby and BMG of Ectomorph, schooling the audience on some of the music industry's most powerful software and midi devices.

I wanted to compile my own evaluation, but then laziness settled in during my last hour or work. However, fellow blogger and Detroiter Denise, who also attended last night's workshop, conveniently relieved me of my duties. Denise compiled a full three page review that included her assessment on the value of software and an insightful view on how each producer approaches the software and studio environment differently. Needless to say, Denise's candid review was relatively similar to my own experience, so I wanted to thank her for cutting me a break. Read the article.


1 comment:

  1. Hey now! Thanks for the kind words and for linking to my blog. I'm definitely a Blank Artists fan and now I get to follow your blog too!

    ReplyDelete